Terms and Conditions
Last updated - 14th April 2010Thank you for visiting our web site. By accessing or using any areas of our web site, you are bound by the terms and conditions detailed below, as well as the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy and our Web Site Privacy Statement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this web site. We retain the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on this page.
Permission to Use this Web SiteMany parts of this Web site are available for public viewing and use. You must register or enter into a separate agreement with Web Office Systems Ltd to access other parts of this web site. Subject to the terms and conditions detailed below, our Acceptable Use Policy and our Privacy Statement, and the terms and conditions of any license or other related agreement to which you use our products or services, Web Office Systems Ltd grants you permission to do the following:
- View and use for intended purposes those portions of this Web site to which we have granted you access.
- Make one complete, unaltered electronic copy and/or one complete, unaltered paper copy of any page on this Web site to which we have granted you access, provided you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices and that you use it solely for personal or internal business purposes and do not distribute or republish it.
- Sign up for our services and products, subject to payment of all applicable charges and agreement to the terms and conditions of any license agreement or other agreement associated with those products and services.
- Use the contact forms to which you have been granted access to interact with Web Office Systems.
- Any other use of this Web site or its contents is prohibited without first obtaining written permission from Web Office Systems Ltd.
Copyright, Trademarks and Other Proprietary RightsThis Web site contains text, data, software, photographs, graphics and other information and material that is protected by laws pertaining to copyrights and trademarks. Unless indicated otherwise, all of this content is the property of Web Office Systems Ltd and Web Office Systems Ltd reserve all rights with respect to this web site's content, including, without limitation, all rights to copy, display, distribute, transmit, modify, remove, and create derivative works of it. Response Mail and the Response Mail logo device are trademarks of Web Office Systems Ltd. You must obtain written permission from Web Office Systems Ltd before copying or using their trademarks, product names, company names or logos.
Linking and FramingYou may make referential links to any of the publicly accessible pages on this web site that are not password protected, subject to review and termination by us at any time and for any reason. Please be aware that we continually update and revise our web site. We cannot guarantee that each page to which you may provide a link will remain available or that its content will remain the same.
You may not link to our web site in any way that might lead others to believe that our Web site or any of its contents were created or are operated or offered by you or any party other than Web Office Systems Ltd. Unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us permitting you to do so, you may not frame or otherwise display any portion of our Web site or any of its contents, nor may you place any text or other content on your Web site that states or implies that there is any association between you and Web Office Systems Ltd.
Communications with Web Office Systems Ltd Whenever you communicate with Web Office Systems Ltd using this Web site, including its forms and e-mail links, your communications are non-confidential. Web Office Systems Ltd is free to use all submissions, ideas and feedback contained in your communications in any manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement, including, but not limited to, incorporating your suggestions into our product and service offerings without any financial or other obligation to you.
Security and PasswordsAll of our products require you to complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable product registration form. You may be asked to choose a user name and/or password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Web Office Systems Ltd immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Web Office Systems Ltd will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Web Office Systems Ltd or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time.
- Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
- Setup fees are non-refundable.
- If Web Office Systems Limited terminates an account due to policy violations, there will be no refund.